Heli Wine Tasting Tour
- Scenic flight north up the east coast from Paihia to Carrington Resort, Karikari Estate
- Scenic flight across to Ahipara on the west coast of 90 mile beach to Waitapu Estate
- Scenic flight from Waitapu Estate back over to Ake Ake Vineyard in Kerikeri, Bay of Islands
- Road transfer from Ake Ake Vineyard to Paihia or your Bay of Islands accommodation
- Wine tasting at all 3 vineyards, guided wine tour at Ake Ake Vineyard culminating in a 2 course lunch with a glass of wine included
- Extra wine and beverages purchased at each vineyard
- Depart from our Paihia helipad on a stunning east coast scenic flight up to Karikari Peninsula
- Land at Carrington Resort then transfer to Karikari Estate for your wine tasting experience hosted by their sommelier with a tour through their cellar and barrel hall.
- Helicopter transfer from Carrington Resort across to Ahipara located at the start of 90 mile beach landing at Waitapu Estate Vineyard
- Wine Tasting with the winemaker in the Cellar Door at Waitapu Estate Vineyard
- Helicopter transfer to Ake Ake Vineyard in Kerikeri, Bay of Islands.
- Relax and enjoy your fully guided Ake Ake vineyard tour, wine tasting and 2 course lunch
- Road transfer back to Paihia or your Bay of Islands accommodation.
Duration: Approx 4.5 hours. Depart at 10.30am
Minimum 2 people, maximum 5 people in one helicopter (Longranger) or 8 people in 2 helicopters (Robinson R44 & Longranger).
Available late October to April due to some vineyard closures for wine tasting during the winter months.
Prices start from NZD$2580* for two people
*Prices will vary according to the helicopter type and number of passengers
Heli Wine Tour Quote
To get a quote please fill out the form below with details on how many people it would be for and what date you wish to do the tour.